Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

FSS: Trendy Triangles

I found another new stamp company - I am loving all the new ones popping up recently - this one is Fresh Squeezed Stamps. I ended up buying 4 sets after searching their website.... I could have EASILY bought more!  Love all the clean lines and simple stamps they have!

This card is a very simple (almost one layer) card that I put together tonight. My husband is out of town for a couple days, so I have spent almost 4 hours stamping (and am loving it!). I actually pulled the pattern paper from my scrap pile, so I'm not sure exactly what paper it is... I don't sort my scrap pile, so it's just a huge mess!

The stamp set used is the Trendy Triangle set - they are CUTE! I can't wait to use them on a scrapbook page - I just need to print some more photos soon.

Supplies
Stamps: FSS Trendy Triangles
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: unknown scraps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way cute! Love the color combo and the color-blocked design you used! Would love to see what you do using FSS stamps on scrap pages! :)