Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

picture perfect

 This little pelican is SO cute! I loved seeing the live pelicans when we were in St. Croix, they were in the trees by the hotel we stayed in when we got there and when we left. They were all over that island and so fascinating to watch!

I used the picture perfect challenge on the Paper Smooches sparks challenge blog for my card. I loved the look of the different heights of the crayons in the picture, so I used the images from the PS Surf and Turf set to show the different heights on my card.
The pelican body was stamped on the Kraft cardstock, and on a piece of white paper. Then I fussy cut the white paper and colored the kraft pelican with copics.

Supplies
Stamps: PS Surf & Turf
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: copic x-press, Gina K kraft, EP
Accessories: Denim twine (twinery)

2 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh this one is really cute!! Love the pelican! and the fussy cutting!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this card!! I love your coloring on kraft-- fab! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)