Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

smiles - Unity challenge

 I joined in for the second month on the Unity challenge blog - this month, I'll actually post it BEFORE the deadline though (I was a couple minutes late last time, oops). I pulled out some Unity AND Ippity stamps for my layout - I dug through my old KOTM stamps to find the perfect butterfly for the layout. This set of butterflies were from the Unity August 2010 KOTM (Together we bloom) and were fussy cut to be put on the layout.

The paper is from a new (to me) paper pack that I picked up while on vacation. I actually have this paper in a 6x6 pad, but picked it up in 12x12 - the Pebbles Walnut grove papers matched her pajamas so well that I had to use it!  The ippity alphabetically adorable letters that I used are colored with copics to match the blue paper on the layout. I did expand mine into a 2 page layout, even though the sketch was a 1 page layout - I had too many pictures to choose from! 


Supplies
Stamps: Unity Aug 2010 KOTM (Together we bloom), Ippity Alphabetically adorable
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: AC cardstock, Pebbles walnut grove

No comments: