Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

summer sunshine - There she goes stamps

I found another sketch on the Sketchabilities blog that I liked, I didn't even change this one up too much - this is from Sketch 91 which I'm pretty sure is closed to add to, but that's ok because I liked the sketch. I also used the inspiration photo for the weekly challenge on the There She Goes blog - it was a BRIGHT inspiration photo (very bright, cheerful)


I pulled out some Echo Park Hello summer. It's an older paper pack, but I love how bright the colors are in it. Right after my youngest was born, we had a couple of "warm" days and spent them at the beach. "Warm" in Kodiak is relative... we were all FREEZING by the time we got back to the car this day.... It might have been 60 degrees, plus we had a bunch of wind too.  The sand castles on each corner are stamped on Kraft paper and then fussy cut to add to the paper - they are from the TSG By the Sea set.

Supplies
Stamps: TSG By the Sea
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: EP hello summer
Accessories: washi tape

No comments: