Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

velcro wall FUN

I am having a great time getting back onto my craft table. I had been scrapbooking or making cards about once a week, but this week, I've been able to craft EVERY night! I love having my computer on the craft table, so I can watch netflix while I'm crafting too (or listen to music).

I used a Page Maps sketch for this layout.  These pictures have been screaming at me to scrap them for a while, but because they were SO busy, it took me a while to find papers that wouldn't distract from them too much. I used some Echo Park dots and stripes that I had in my stash that actually matched the red and yellow in the pictures.  Paired with a unity stamp and some basic grey stickers, the layout came together fairly quick (once I found the papers!)

Supplies
Stamps: Unity scrapbook kit
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: EP Dots and Stripes jewels
Accessories: BG alpha stickers

No comments: