Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

visiting - Fresh squeezed stamps

I found a sketch on Splitcoast stampers that worked great with some photos I had from 2007. These are from a visit to Utah that we did over Thanksgiving. My parents drove from Oregon for a quick visit while we were there, so we had fun at the hotel - Abby LOVED seeing her grandparents. 

I pulled out some Echo Park This & That paper that has been in my stash for a short time - I loved the colors in the collection. The arrows are from the Fresh Squeezed stamps Trendy Triangles set - I cut each one out in the 3 different colors of the pattern paper on the rest of the page. 

Supplies
Stamps: Background check, Trendy triangles
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: EP this & that


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Lisa! Abby is adorable too - love all those faces! :) Thank you for sharing with us on the FSS blog! Have a Happy Fourth! :)