Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

2nd Birthday - sketches in Thyme #120

I am LOVING this layout. It's one of my favorites that I've finished lately. I'm not sure what it is about it, but it was FUN creating this layout using the Sketches in Thyme #120.  I used some Echo Park 6x6 paper pads for this - I find that I use a lot more of the 6x6 (I like white space) than when I was using the 12x12 (and they are cheaper).

Getting back into the swing of work, school (starts today!!!), single parenting (while dh is at a school), soccer, just getting back from vacation and needing to empty suitcases is HARD. I've been back since Tuesday and it looks like my suitcases exploded in my bedroom. Hopefully I have time with dd in school tomorrow to get some stuff put away (and more laundry folded) after work with the little one.  I'm hoping to get some time to create this week!

Supplies
Stamps: PS Digits
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: EP Here and Now

No comments: