Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Royal Cuteness - PS sparks

 This set is absolute cuteness - I love it! I just got some new sets in the mail from I heart papers - Kate is quick on shipping (and I love that she doesn't charge extra for Alaska).  My card is for the Paper Smooches Sparks color challenge this week on the blog. I generally have  a hard time with color challenges, but this one came together quick - I love one layer cards. I got some new washi tape and found the perfect colors to go along with the challenge.
Definitely love the new sets coming out recently! Now I need to purge my paper..... We are moving in December and that is one of the heaviest things!

Supplies
Stamps: PS Royal Cuteness
Ink: Tsukineko, copics
Paper: AC cardstock
Accessories: Washi tape

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Love!! I love how you colored the frog and the way you used the colors are perfect! Thanks for joining us at PS Sparks Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I agree- the new stamps are SUPER cute! And you've used this set perfectly! LOVE that little frog:) What a fab take on these colors! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over that Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

ps...I know I'm SUPER late in leaving this comment:) I hope that you will link up some more creations (tonight ends the ANYTHING GOES challenge! And tomorrow starts the "lace" trend!)!!