Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hostess gift idea

So - I saw this great idea for a bring a friend gift. BUT I can't find the link to give the lady credit for the idea. I DID not think of this on my own. Here is the link for the site that I got the idea from.


I used the Stampin up "Time Well Spent" set that I got from being a hostess last month (I got over $100 in free stuff!!!!!!! Love SU!). I made these with the cello bags from SU also. I stamped and then colors the saying on the top, stamped the flower on the bag in Staz On ink and stapled the paper to the top. I think they will work GREAT for hostess or thank you gifts.

I am definitely thinking of starting to sell Stampin Up in addition to Partylite when we get to St. Croix (waiting to make sure I'll get business for either one). These gifts can be used for either business!!!!!!! I used a Partylite candle in each of the bags - the back of the stamped paper is PERFECT size for a label with my info on it!

No comments: