Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ladybugs, dragonflies, and bees

Tonight Abby and I went to town and had dinner with our friends, the Nelsons (we're going to miss them tons!!!!!) and then we got crafty while the kids played. We found a site the other night that had tutorials to make your own hairbows. Abby's hair is getting long enough to fit into pigtails and a one ponytail (it's a little messy) and I thought they would be very adorable in her hair (I'll have to remember to take a picture with them in her hair when I put them in too). We got out ribbon and our hot glue guns and got to work.

Dragonfly
Ladybugs - I had a maroon color instead of red - but they turned out cute!
These are the bees - I only had peach, no yellow

I am now going to be shopping for CUTE ribbon every time I go to the store. There are a ton more tutorials, so I am going to make Abby a ton of bows! I want to make a korker bow next... so will post pictures when I get that done

2 comments:

Foust Family said...

These are so adorable! What is the address for this website? They are so different, but so cute!

Jenny said...

Hey Lisa, this is your cousin Jenny. I love your blogs! And these hair ribbons make me wish Amy was a baby again so I could make them for her.