Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

My new favorite TV show is Caillou

Because I can make cards while dd is totally entertained for 30 minutes! She LOVES the show - so I get some uninterrupted card making/scrapbooking time! If she's not napping or watching Caillou - she likes to help me crank the cuttlebug handle and pull everything off the desk.

I made these two cards today using Melanie M.'s stamp set Cuddles and Hugs - I just got it a couple of weeks ago for my birthday (Thanks mom!!). I absolutely adore all the animal sets that Melanie has designed - each one is so different and have so many stamps that go with them!

I just got the Butterflies and Blossoms DCWV stack the other day and wanted to try that out today. I used that behind the stamped images.

Supplies used
Melanie M's Cuddles and Hugs stamp set (you can find it on Gina K's site)
Pallette black ink
Copic markers
DCWV Butterflies and Blossoms stack
SU cardstock
Bazzill paper flowers
dew drops
Nesties

No comments: