Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Should have packed my paper cutter

And my corner rounder.. Too bad the movers have them and won't come deliver them. I have been making cards with the supplies that I mailed to myself 2 1/2 months ago - I did forget a couple things though - OOPS!

I made this card yesterday using Gina K's Owl Always Love You stamp set. I brought limited supplies with me - so I had to use what I had. I started by coloring the Owl image with my copic markers (still practicing to get good colors), then layered my papers using my brand new rectangle nestabilities. I just got the nesties for my birthday and I LOVE them already!

Luckily I have some birthdays coming up -and I can always use birthday cards

Supplies used
Gina K's Owl always love you stamp set
Copics
Rectangle Nestabilities
Stampin UP cardstock
Copic black pen

No comments: