Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pirate Weekend!!!!

Odd Bird Planet is having a Pirate weekend on Splitcoast stampers this weekend. I don't own any OBP stamps yet... BUT I have a huge list already!!!!!! Can't wait till I can shop! I think they might become a FAVORITE stamp company of mine really quick - they have some of the cutest owl stamps!

I did a bunch of the Pirate weekend challengesChallenge #13 Make a card using a bird

Challenge # 5 Use the You are a Treasure sentiment

Challenge # 15 - use a circle

Challenge #1 Critter turned into a pirate

Challenge #4 Make a treasure chest (perfect for dd's earrings)

Challenge #10 Card for a little boy

Challenge #8 - Arrrgyle needed to be used

I used stamps that I just received from Hanna Stamps for all the cards that I made. Ballerina Sophie, Pirate Riley, and Pirate Hanna - I figured now that we live in the Virgin Islands... I needed a couple of Pirate stamps.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I love all of these cards. You are seriously so creative! I really like when you use the bubble paper or whatever it is behind the cards. It is so cute!

Foust Family said...

Very cute!! It was talk like a pirate day on Friday! We, of course, celebrated it in first grade!! I posted pictures on my class website, so I will need to post some on my own! Anyway, good job! You always have such cute cards and crafts!