Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Eat some cake

Ok - here is another card for Odd Bird Planet's Pirate weekend - I had to make a card using a food item. What person doesn't like cake? Ok - I'm not the biggest fan.... BUT when I'm in the mood for cake, I will eat lots!

I stamped the cake and sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Piece of Cake stamp set. Layered both stamped images on SU cardstock and mounted them on the card. The background flowers are also stamped with the Piece of Cake stamp set.

I didn't do any coloring on this card! That is the first card in long time without coloring! I did get a whole bunch more copics in the mail today though. Oozak.com has the cheapest price that I have found. The only problem with their site is the shipping. They will ship free to the 48 states.... WELL, I don't live in the 48 states. SO - for 23 markers that were put in a flat rate envelope - they wanted $107 to ship here.... Yeah, NO. I shipped them to my mom's who wrote "forward to" on the flat rate envelope and they got here mostly unharmed. The envelope basicaly disinigrated when it was brought into the house because the mail man shoved it in the tiny mailbox when it was a total downpour outside. Oh well, the markers are still ok.

No comments: