Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thank you Alzheimer’s caretakers!!

Carolyn King is doing such a great thing and has asked us to help! It was World Alzheimer’s Day on September 21st and has asked all card makers to help her in Thanking the people who care for those affected by Alzheimer's.

Carolyn's stamp set Whimsical Autumn was placed up for sale last month and 100% of her proceeds are going to the Alzheimer's Association in memory of her grandmother. Head over to her blog and see the awesome blog candy she is giving away! It will knock your socks off! I never win anything, but figured I would make a card for this great cause!

There are so many stamp companies that have donated for this blog candy - check it out! And make a card and send it out - what a great cause - it's an easy way for each of us to help out!


My card was made using Melanie's Cuddles and Hugs set, SU cardstock/dp and colored with my copic markers.

1 comment:

Love @ Home said...

Beautiful Crafts! Your cards look so beautiful. I admit I don't know the first thing about making them but you make it look like fun! I found your blog on Coastie Chicks, you'll see me there as GarenandAndrea. Keep it up!