Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

One of my favorite EASY recipes

Ok - this really isn't craft related - other than the fact that it only takes 15 minutes to prepare, 30 to cook and you have a meal!!!

Bean Casserole
1 lb hamburger
1/2 onion

Brown hamburger with the onion, put in a 9x13 pan

ADD
1 can tamales (sliced up, papers off)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can small white beans
1 can tomato sauce
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can chili

Mix all together, top with grated cheese and bake for 30 minutes at 350.

It tastes really good over fritos or rice. I usually make both because dh likes the fritos and I eat it with rice.

It's YUMMY and quick! Great crafty night meal, because you really don't have to do much, just open cans and dump!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm interesting! Don't know if I want to feed this to my hubby or not!?!?! Could get kinda stinky in our house if I did! LOL

Brandy said...

I'll be trying this one!!