Friday, February 6, 2009

Color challenge

Nichole at Papertrey is having a 2 year anniversary celebration! I can't believe PTI has been around for 2 years - I remember finding it about 5 months after they started and bought a couple stamp sets.

Today she issued a color challenge -the winner gets over $100 in PTI cardstock! That would be awesome to win!!! I doubt I will, but I wanted to play anyways. There are already over 100 people who are entered to win.

The challenge was to use: Pure poppy, summer sunrise, ripe avocado and ocean tides. I don't have any PTI cardstock yet - BUT she just released a really cool sampler pack - I will HAVE to order some when I have a budget again (or when the tax return comes in)

I used my PTI Wise owl set that I got for my birthday - I LOVE the owls! The big one is a "make your own" owl, so you can use different eyes, different noses, different bellies, etc. It is a fun set! I also pulled out my SU Die Cut Blooms for the first time (I had to rip open the packaging - I've had it for months)
Supplies
Stamp: PTI Wise Owl
Paper: SU Die cut blooms (Real red, bashful blue), SU Kiwi kiss, SU Apricot appeal
Accessories: Pop dots

5 comments:

Tinker's Mom said...

Very sweet Lisa! I love the colors papertrey made the challenge with. Good luck!

Crystal said...

Oh I LOVE those owls, are they from us???? TOOOOOOOO CUTE! Good luck!!!!

Lisa F said...

Crystal - yep - Nat picked them out - I LOVE them!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

That is an adorable little trio of owls!!! Great with that color challene...yikes, that one just may have stumped me!! LOL

Lisa H. said...

I see your playing along with PTI,too! this is so cute, love those owls! good luck!