Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

You Amaze me - DGS Sketch #2

Jana has started weekly sketches on the DGS Papercraft planet group. You should all come play along - you don't have to use DGS, but if you have them, WHY not?

Oh yeah - Dog Gone stamps added their DOG stamps and they are SO cute!!! Check them out on their site HERE.

For this one, I used "Two Elephants" from Dog Gone stamps. I went a little bit Basic Grey Bittersweet CRAZY on this one! I LOVE the Bittersweet paper!

I paper pieced the elephants and used the same paper as the background on this one. The sketch was very simple and FUN to do!
Both of the elephants got a little sparkle with my Spica Clear glitter pen - I'm totally in love with the spica glitter pens!
Supplies
Stamps: DGS Two Elephants, Unity Simply Said (sentiment)
Paper: BG Bittersweet
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Accessories: Spica clear glitter pen

No comments: