Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Whimsy stamps DT call

Whimsy stamps is holding a design team call. I finished my submission this morning. I have had intentions all week to do this, but my parents were in town and we had FUN, so I made my card this morning. I am going to start submitting my work to magazines and applying for more design teams.... I'm a little scared to do it, because I hate rejection, but I need to do it more! This little duck is SO cute! I had fun coloring him - and he worked well with the bright springy papers I just got.

You can read more about the Whimsy DT call on Denise's blog, the Whimsy group on Papercraft planet or on SCS DT call page.

Supplies
Stamps: Whimsy Duck, Unity Me2Kit (sentiment)
Paper: SU Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey offbeat
Copics: YR16, Y15, W-3, Y28, YG67
Accessories: SU Pumpkin Pie ribbon, Orange prima flower, Unknown brad, Scorpal, scor-tape, ATG gun

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable card Lisa! The bold colors are very cheerful and the image is colored great! :) Thanks for entering the DT call.

Shanna said...

I love the colors of this one. And that duck is adorable!!

Jana M. said...

LOVE IT!!!! That card is beautimous!! Glad you had fun with the 'rents. ;) Talk to you soon.

Miss ya tons, friend.