Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday

On Scrapbook News and Review (SNR Card Universe), Whimsy is having a sketch challenge. Every 2nd Wednesday of the month, there will be a new challenge to join in on and win prizes! Joining SNR is free - so go ahead and join up - it's a fun place to do challenges and see new products.

The first card I did for the sketch challenge used the Whimsy Narwhal that I got from the image swap I did. I had this paper from Scrapbook walls called Valentine dots. It was 2 sided, so I used both sides for the sketch.

I'm also entering this in a blog candy with a twist giveaway on Crafty Goings on - they are giving away 72 copic markers!!!!!!! Yeah - awesome! The candy is open until April 10 - all you have to do is link a project you have made using copic markers.
Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Narwhal
Paper: Scrapbook walls Valentine Dots
Copics: W-1, W-3, BG10
Ink: From an image swap - not sure on the ink
Accessories: Nesties


The second card used the Whimsy Frog -such a cute image! I used my SU Watercolor pencils and blender pens to color this one. I used the Granola paper from BG for all the layering.

Supplies
Stamps: Whimsy frog
Paper: BG Granola
Ink: Momento rich cocoa
Coloring: SU watercolor pencils and blender pens
Accessories: Kaisercraft pearls, nesties

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Both are adorable. I love both images good job