Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CAS Challenge #3 and a fun card!

Because I made it on the Whimsy Challenge blog design team - I decided to have some fun with my Whimsy stamps last night. I pulled out the skunk because he's just so "stinking" cute! I colored him with my copics and then pulled out my Snow writer to give him a little texture on the white stripe. What a fun little skunk! The sentiment is from the SU set Pun Fun - works perfect with the little stinker!
Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Skunk, SU Pun fun
Paper: SU Whisper white, Basic black, Pink passion
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Copics: W-3, RV42, BV29, BV23
Accessories: Nesties, Deco Art Snow writer, swiss dots cuttlebug folder


The layout is a double page spread using the CAS challenge with a twist (must use stamping) that Jen Buck put on her blog. I used the same sketch for both pages, just flipped it on the second page. In 2004, DH and 2 of his friends went on a hike through Yellowstone and Teton National parks - they have a blast and were gone an entire weekend.

I used my Unity Distressed dots to put a little texture in both corners by the pictures. I used my Cricut Stamped cartridge for the title - I love having my cricut available at all times (It was in a strange spot in the last house and was a pain to use!)


Supplies:
Stamp: Distressed Dots (Unity)
Paper: Unknown from stash (using it up quick!!)
Ink: Adirondack pitch black
Accessories: Stamped Cricut cartridge, copic multi-liner for journaling

1 comment:

Jennifer Buck said...

LOVE this one! The card is adorable and your layout is AMAZING! What a fun memory and such a beautiful way to preserve it! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs & :)