Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SNR challenge - "For the Boys" with Victoria Case

Every third Thursday of the month - Victoria Case has a challenge day on SNR - everyone who is a member of SNR can join in - there are usually prizes involved..... This month's "theme" is "For the boys". All the challenges are going to be geared towards boy cards - this one is a little more difficult for me because I have a little girl - but she has friends that need cards too!

The first one is a color challenge - to use the colors Ivory, rust/orange, and olive green. I found some SU cardstock that worked well - I cheated a little and added the black - I needed 4 colors for the card! I used Party Giraffe - a rubber stamp from Victoria Case.
The second challenge is a sketch challenge. This one I did in my high school colors - green and gold. Yep - they were UGLY together, but with this pattern paper, I think they look ok! I did my high school colors because I just got the invite for my 10 year reunion - I can't believe I graduated 10 years ago! Won't make it for the reunion, but remembered about it with this card!

If you aren't a member of SNR - why not join? It's free and there are some GREAT companies on there! Join in on Victoria's challenges today - have fun!

Supplies
Stamp: Party Giraffe
Paper: SU basic black, pumpkin pie, old olive, Gina K Pure luxury Ivory
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, nesties, swiss dots cuttlebug folder

Stamp: Baseball digi image
Paper: SU more mustard, garden green, Adorn it Hoot stripe
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Accessories: copics, BG buttons, gold snaps

No comments: