Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thursday challenge on Victoria Case - 1st one!!!

The first challenge is posted on the Victoria Case Challenge blog - there is a FREE digi image available for those who want to participate - AND the winner gets to be a guest designer!!!!!!


This is the sketch this week - there are some great designer cards on the blog - this was my first - I used the new monster stamps available in digital form - 5 images for $5 - GREAT DEAL!!!! This monster was colored with copics and then I used BG Marrakech paper for the background.
The second card I made was using the FREE Willy the Worm digi image available to anyone who emails Victoria - cute image! AND you can use it for the challenge! I sprayed some Tattered Angels glimmer mist on Willy after I colored it. Supplies
Stamp: Monster digi
Ink: momento tuxedo black (for distressing)
Paper: BG Marrakech
Accessories: copics, nesties

Stamp: Willy the Worm - digi from VC
Ink: Momento tuxedo black for distressing
Paper: SU Basic black, river rock, riding hood red
Accessories: Copics, nesties, tattered angels glimmer mist

2 comments:

Carlie M. said...

Hey Lisa!

This is Carlie Saying hi! I just wanted to note that your cards are totally awesome!! I also wanted to say that I got my own blog! It is http://carliebugcrafts.blogspot.com/. Come check it out.

Rleen said...

Aloha Lisa,
Thank you so much for your sweet comment in my card entry for VCSC. I really apprecite it.

Your cards are gorgeous! I love how you color the cute images. You did a fabulous job!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Arlene