Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!

Ok - I totally LOVE the shop that Ashley has for Etsy inspired this week. I have been meaning to do the Etsy inspired challenge again for a while.... life got in the way!

The Daily pincushion in the shop this week and I chose THIS item to be inspired by. I absolutely LOVE this color combo and don't use it enough!

I used an image from Unity's April KOTM with some PTI paper.


Supplies
Stamp: Unity April KOTM
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: PTI
Accessories: swiss dots cuttlebug

6 comments:

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Very sweet. Love the paper piecing.

de said...

I love this! Great take on the challenge and that divine shop this week!!! Thanks for playing along in the EIC this week!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

hey girl I left you a goody over on my place.

Jacqueline said...

Great job Lisa!! So glad you played along this week for EIC!!! :)

Elizabeth P said...

What a lovely card! great work ;)

Ashley Newell said...

This is beautiful Lisa! I love the soft colors! Thanks for playing along with our EtsyInspired challenge! It means a lot to me!