Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

scrappy Sunday last week - Links

The sketch last week was fun! Jen does some great sketches for Scrappy Sunday. I found these pictures of dd when she was in LOVE with her links. I think to this day, she would carry these around if I let her! She LOVED her links!

I used paper from my scraps for the circles - I think I should have used some pattern paper, but was trying to follow the pattern/color of the links. Not my favorite layout, but it turned out ok.
Supplies
Stamps: Unity Just my type
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU basic black, real red, scraps
Accessories: nesties

3 comments:

Stef H said...

what a lovely memory!

hugs,

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

ah who's looking at the layout when you got this cutie patootie looking at you? Sweet sweet girl!!

vc said...

She is soooooo cute, Lisa!! :o)