Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monster sketches......

This week on the Victoria Case Challenge blog is a sketch - fun sketch! Play along - you can use a digi image or a rubber stamp available from Victoria Case. There are still some free images you can get my emailing Victoria (images/info can be found on the side of the challenge blog)

I used Monsters under the bed rubber stamp. I combined coloring with copics and bic's today. I don't have a huge collection of copics and just remembered the HUGE pack of Bic's that my mom sent me for Christmas.
Supplies
Stamp: Monster under the bed
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: BG Wisteria
Accessories: copics, bic markers,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TEEHEE! I love that image!! I was always scared of the same thing!! :) Your colors are awesome!! Great job!!

Penny said...

too cute!

Peggy said...

This is so adorable!! Love your coloring!