Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Animal magic - WSC 14

Whimsy stamps challenge has a "Animal magic" challenge this week - you just have to use an animal - pretty easy with Whimsy images - Whimsy has an entire Animal collection!

I used the Whimsy Lion colored with copics. I thought he looked pretty ready for summer so I matched him up with some BG June Bug paper. I love the 6x6 paper packs, everything coordinates so well! I just ordered some more Cosmo Cricket paper this past week - I have an addiction to paper...... I love the collections for my scrapbook pages and cards!

Don't forget to join in on the challenge - there will be a top 3 blinkie that you can win. Check out the challenge blog to see the other designers beautiful creations too! Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Lion
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU basic black, BG June Bug
Accessories: copics, nesties

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just so adorable!! I really love the layout on your card!! Such a fun lion with beautiful coloring!! HUGS

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love this lion. Great card Lisa!