Saturday, August 15, 2009

Shopping and eating and talking, oh my!

That is what I'm doing right now - shopping, eating, talking to my bff who I haven't seen for a year - with NO KIDS! I am LOVING life right now! We flew off the island (that we're visiting) to the mainland for some major shopping! I haven't been in a mall for over a year. I haven't even seen fresh produce for over a year!

Quick card that I created earlier this week with the Baby lion digi image from Victoria Case! Supplies
Stamp: Baby Lion (digi from Victoria Case), Studio G sentiment
Ink: Momento
Paper: BG cupcake
Accessories: Copics, nesties

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Great card! I love it!!!

brandy said...

Quit blogging and keep shopping! You're crazy and dedicated to your cute cards!

scrappypug said...

enjoy yourself! adorable card too!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi lisa!! sounds like some great girl time!! good for you! and this card is SO cute!! I love it!