Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

A touch of sparkle - a sparkly pig?

I tried to get the Whimsy pig as sparkly as I could by using Pink shimmerz to color the image. This week our challenge on the Whimsy challenge blog is to make our cards sparkle! Add something sparkly to your card

I used some scraps of My minds Eye paper that I had leftover from a scrapbook page -I'm trying to be better about using my scraps - we'll see how long that lasts!

Remember, you don't have to use a Whimsy image for the challenge - but if you have one, why not use it! Supplies
Stamp: Whimy pig
Ink: Momento
Paper: My Minds Eye
Accessories: Making memories flower, nesties, unknown rhinestones, pink shimmerz

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

Oh, I love that sparkly pig! Too cute! GReat papers too. I need to be better about using scraps. Unfortunately they go in a bag and are never to be seen again. Luckily, I let my daughter use my scrap pile.
x