Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

WSC13 - Forever Friends

Growing in Unity is the next post - if you're here for Growing in Unity - SCROLL DOWN PLEASE!!!!!!

This weeks' Whimsy challenge is "Friendship". Make a card showing friendship - for a friend - something regarding a friend!

I used Rainy Day Emma and paper pieced her dress, umbrella and boots. I used some Bo-Bunny Sweetie pie paper leftover from a project I was working on. I have a small pile of scraps from the project that worked perfect for a couple of cards! Remember - you don't have to use a Whimsy image, but if you have one, why not!

Supplies
Stamp: Rainy day Emma, Sentiment (SCACD)
Paper: Bo Bunny
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Accessories: Copics

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is just precious!! I adore the beautiful papers you've used!! Awesome card!! HUGS

Katie Skiff said...

Super cute card!!! Love that image!

I am excited to get to know you on the Dog Gone Stamps DT!! WOO!!

Tina Mayo said...

love that..her rainboots are sooooo cute!!