Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Eyelets- I have TONS and have started using them!

The Whimsy stamps challenge blog has a challenge to USE YOUR EYELETS! I know you all have TONS, like me. I went nuts when I first started scrapbooking and bought pretty much every color of eyelets - they are all organized by color in a holder from CTMH. I know right where they are, just don't use them often.

I have used my eyelets TWICE this week. This one - I placed eyelets all the way around the middle circle - I used a nestie, drew a pencil circle and the punched the holes with my crop-a-dile II. I erased the pencil line and put the eyelets in - perfect circle that way!

Come join in on the challenge - you don't have to use a Whimsy stamp, but why not use it if you have it! Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Lamb, Sentiment (susanament)
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU
Accessories: Copics, eyelets, nesties

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa!! How stinkin' adorable!! I just LOVE this!! What a creative way to use those eyelets!! HUGS