Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

A sketch for you

The Whimsy Challenge blog is offering up a sketch for you today - I love sketches! Each of them look SO different when they are done, even though they use the same sketch!

I really wanted to use some Halloween paper even though it doesn't feel like fall/Halloween here at all! It's still in the high 80's plus humidity here - I can't wait to feel some fall weather next week while I'm on vacation! I thought the Whimsy Owl might be a little "spooky" if I colored him grey. I have seen a grey owl and they are beautiful!Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Owl
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU basic black, BG Eerie
Accessories: copics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is just sweet!! I love your fun web in the background!! Great take on the sketch! HUGS

Lisa Foster said...

This is so darn CUTE! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa