Monday, October 26, 2009

A sketch for you

The Whimsy Challenge blog is offering up a sketch for you today - I love sketches! Each of them look SO different when they are done, even though they use the same sketch!

I really wanted to use some Halloween paper even though it doesn't feel like fall/Halloween here at all! It's still in the high 80's plus humidity here - I can't wait to feel some fall weather next week while I'm on vacation! I thought the Whimsy Owl might be a little "spooky" if I colored him grey. I have seen a grey owl and they are beautiful!Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Owl
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU basic black, BG Eerie
Accessories: copics

3 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is just sweet!! I love your fun web in the background!! Great take on the sketch! HUGS

Lisa Foster said...

This is so darn CUTE! Love it!
Hugs,
Lisa

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is really cute lisa!