Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Sugar and Spice AND Frogs and Snails

The Whimsy challenge blog has a great challenge this week - a boy or a girl card. I needed one of each and this was the perfect time to make them! I made them matching even though they are going to different people. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to see what the other designers have created!

I colored the Whimsy Lamb with copics, cut it with nesties and layered it on solid cardstock with the swiss dots pattern. I found some ribbon brads in my stash that "needed" to be used! Remember - you don't have to use a Whimsy stamp, but why not if you have one, use it!

Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy Lamb
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU
Accessories: Copics, SU whisper white ribbon, scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so sweet Lisa!! What a fun idea to make a pink AND blue one!! TOO CUTE!! :) Perfect baby cards with the Whimsy lamb!! HUGS