Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Use those punches/die cutting machines!

This weeks challenge on Whimsy challenge blog is to use your punches! I don't have many punches, but they consider Nesties as punches, so I used my nesties! I used the Love you mice from Whimsy, colored with my copics and found some CUTE paper from the Basic Grey lemonade paper pack. Some rhinestones added to the corners added just the right touch!

Please join in - I KNOW everyone owns a punch or a die cutting machine or nesties, so there is really no excuse NOT to join in this time! You don't have to use a Whimsy image either, but if you have one, you might as well! Supplies
Stamp: Love you mice
Ink: Momento
Paper: BG lemonade
Accessories: Kaiser rhinestones, copics, nesties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!! OMG!! This is so so sweet!! LOVE the colors and this image is just darling!! Way to think outside the box for punches!! ;) HUGS

Linda said...

Hello Lisa.....
nice work!