Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do you believe??

Can you believe that Christmas is on a few weeks away? Thanksgiving just finished and now Christmas prep is in full swing for most people. I'm doing "spring" cleaning and throwing before the movers come and pick up our stuff! It's getting closer and closer and I feel like I still have a ton to do! I need to pack a box of craft stuff so that I have something to do when I arrive in AK.

Isn't this Santa CUTE! Santa is from Dog gone stamps - Brian and the other artists do a wonderful job on their stamps and they are all deep etched, so they stamp great!

I haven't finished all my Christmas cards. If you were expecting a card from us, don't. I don't have time this year. I wanted to, but will probably just post a family picture and a Christmas message on our family blog (I can put it up here to if you want to see my little family).

Supplies
Stamp: Santa from Dog Gone stamps
Ink: Momento
Paper: Cosmo Jolly by Golly
Accessories: Copics, Bo bunny brad and flowers, Kaiser rhinestones

No comments: