Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Victoria Case challenge blog guest designer

This week on the Victoria Case Challenge blog -they have a color challenge. Dark Green, purple and white. I thought the Monster bedtime would be perfect - he can be colored in any colors!

I colored him with my copics and then mounted him on some SU almost amethyst paper. The green stripe is a SU prints sampler paper that I had in my stash.

I tied the bow with my bow-easy - that thing is AWESOME! I love it, it ties bows perfectly every time! Supplies
Stamp: Monster bedtime
Ink: Momento
Paper: SU prints sampler, almost amethyst
Accessories: copics, SU whisper white ribbon, foof-a-la button

1 comment:

Lisa Foster said...

How darling!!!!
Congrats on becoming the Guest Designer at VC!!! You deserve it! :)
Hugs,
Lisa