Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ummmm.... HI!

Hugh is adorable! He is one of the wild sprouts from The Greeting Farm. I'm in love with the Wild Sprouts and "might" need some more! Before our stuff got packed up, I was having a lot of fun making cards/scrapbook pages - I wanted to have enough to keep you busy reading my blog while I was traveling. I think I have a couple posts a week (at least). Today we are probably getting close to California while driving, but I have no idea - we're taking things as they come while traveling. If we see something fun, we're planning on stopping!

Supplies
Stamp: Hugh, The Greeting Farm, CTMH for every occassion
Ink: Momento tuxedo black, PTI Fresh snow
Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Accessories: copics

1 comment:

Lisa Foster said...

How adorable! Fabulous coloring as always!
Hope you had a great Christmas!
Hugs,
Lisa