Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I think I'm in love

with the Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts - I love their look - so cute! I have 4 of them now and inked up Annika to make a quick little thank you card. This is a scheduled post - I hope I have enough to keep a few posts a week until we arrive in AK.

Today is the beginning of some long travel days for me! We are leaving the tropics, headed for snow - I'm excited! I'm definitely excited for the job that I have at at stamp store in AK!!!!!! I can't wait to get paid to stamp (and help people too)

Supplies
Stamp: Annika, CTMH for every occassion
Ink: Momento tuxedo black, rich cocoa
Paper: My minds eye Just dreamy 2
Accessories: copics, EK success dotted scallop border punch

1 comment:

Carlie M. said...

Love your card!!!! Your paper is fabulous!!!! Can't wait to have you back in Alaska!!!!