Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Toad Queen

Dog gone stamps has some really cute images -this was one of my first - he is the Toad King, but by taking off the crown and adding some eyelashes, SHE can be the Toad queen. I had some scraps from another project that I was working on - I think I made 4 cards with this one sheet of paper that I had - so I used it on the Toad Queen. I definitely love these colors of paper, so cute!

Christmas is THIS week! Are you ready? We fly off island tomorrow and will be spending Christmas in a hotel somewhere - we're not sure yet. Santa will be finding dd in the hotel, she has her stocking all ready (mom and dad aren't quite ready yet though).Supplies
Stamp: Toad king, CTMH Treasures of the heart
Ink: Momento tuxedo black
Paper: My Minds eye Just dreamy 2 (sweet stripes/pink plaid)
Accessories: Making memories buttons, copics, EK success dotted scallops edge punch

No comments: