Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Chippety chipboard

I will admit it, this challenge was hard for me. I'm NOT a big fan of chipboard and hardly have any here except for mini-books that I make with the bind it all. Check out the Chip off the Block challenge on the Whimsy challenge blog this week so you can use up some of your chipboard.

I definitely needed a brown bear this week to go with the paper I was using. While I was coloring, dh came over and told me that even though I colored it brown, it still looked like a polar bear because each species of bear looks different. I told him I didn't care, he kept insisting that the brown bear looked funny because it was supposed to be a white polar bear.

The square with the sentiment is chipboard covered in some paper from the Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg collection - love this collection!

This challenge will be on for 2 weeks - we will be taking next Monday off for the holidays! Hope everyone has a great Christmas! See you in the new year! Supplies
Stamp: Whimsy polar bear
Ink; Momento
Paper: Cosmo cricket nutmeg
Accessories: Square chipboard, copics, CTMH sentiment

No comments: