Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Magical things

This past week is the first time I've inked up some of my KOTM's. I was traveling, so had my kits sent to my mom's house. I picked them up on my way through Oregon on the way up to Alaska. I am loving being able to create again!

This was a quick layout when I was at work. I loved this picture, but it was the only picture I had of her sleeping at this age. I paired it with some of the new Little Yellow Bicycle valentine paper we got in at the store. The sentiment says "dream of magical things" which I'm sure she was doing at this point! Supplies
Stamps: Unity Nov KOTM (Simply Magical)
Ink: Tsukineko (ladybug)
Cardstock: American Crafts
PP: Little Yellow Bicycle (Sweet Love, Tiny Hearts)
Accessories: Martha Stewart edge punch (Embossed Scallop)