Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Owlays in my heart

I fell in love with the Kaisercraft What a Hoot paper as soon as I saw it. I usually don't like these colors, but I loved this line! Abby was such a happy baby! She still is happy most of the time - she LOVED the camera from the time she could recognize it. She would give me a grin as soon as I would pull it out.

It's been a busy week cleaning, putting things away and I get to go get our jeep from the shipping company this week too. I'm a little jealous of dh who gets to be out on the boat and doesn't have to deal with the boxes! Oh well - he's working hard and I'm sure he's jealous that I'm here! Supplies
Stamps: Unity
Ink: PTI (Fresh snow)
Paper: American Crafts (Chesnut) Kaisercraft (What a hoot, owlish)
Accessories: Kaisercraft ribbon

No comments: