Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

It's a cupcake kinda day

I LOVE cupcake stamps. Yep, I said I like cupcake STAMPS. I'm not a cupcake eater. Or a cake eater, or cookies or brownies. I have a texture issue. I eat them every once in a while, but they are NOT something that I love and can't resist.

This is one of the adorable Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I found these recently - I can't even remember where I saw them, but HAD to order Fransesca because she was carrying all these cupcakes. Then I saw the sentiment and "had" to have those too...... I have a problem with cupcake stamps.

I found the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge blog after I started on the card and added some eyelets to go along with the challenge this week. Supplies
Stamp: Francesca (Kraftin' Kimmie's stamps)
Ink: Tsukineko
Coloring: Copics
Paper: BG Lemonade
Accessories: Unknown eyelets, Martha Stewart scallop dot punch

No comments: