Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4 years young

Abby was invited to a birthday party for a friend from pre-school on Saturday. I was out of town in Anchorage for Copic Certification, so her dad took her to the party. She LOVED it and informed me that she wants to have her birthday party at HIS house because he has a bounce house in the basement.

I made his card (and wrapped his present) before I left so that it was ready to go. Abby signed her name on the inside of the card to him. She loved it. She got to help me pick the papers and which stamp to use once I found this new set from Unity. So - it took me 3 hours to find the set, but it was found. Not because things are a mess (Ok, a little), but because I had packed it in one of my bags when I went to a crop and forgot to check that pocket when I looked in that bag first. UGH. My craft closet is being totally re-done when my husband is gone next month! It has to be! I can't find a thing in there! My most used stuff is on my desk, so I forget about everything I have in the closet. I did just buy a Clip-it-up mini for the embellishments on my desk. It has cleaned it up a LOT. They used to be in a rolling drawer that I hated to open because I couldn't find anything.

Supplies
Stamps: It's your day (Unity)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: BG cupcake

No comments: