Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

SO much fun!

Saturday morning I had the chance to fly to Anchorage and SHOP. Ok, that's not the reason I really went over. There was a copic certification class being taught by Sherrie Siemens on Sunday morning. I chose to go early the day before to get some shopping in though!

I had SO much fun shopping and at the class. I learned a TON at the class and I can't wait to play more with my markers. I met some GREAT ladies who had just discovered Copics and got to learn from a couple who had a lot of markers too! Sherrie is a great teacher and if you love copics and want to learn more, I highly recommend taking a certification class from her!

This is one of the images I stamped while there. I sat next to a lady who had some of the MFT Pure Innocence stamps. Yep, they are riding around in my cart right now - I LOVE them! I can't believe I haven't seen them before! I just need to pay off my weekend of shopping before I hit submit on my order!
I took a card class the night before the certification and made 3 cards that I will share tomorrow. It was SO much fun and I feel a lot more comfortable using my markers now! If you get a chance - definitely take a class!

Supplies
Stamp: MFT Pure innocence
Ink: Tsukineko
Coloring: Copics
Paper: BG Kioshi

1 comment:

Jana M. said...

That card is so cute! I'm glad you had a good time, too.