Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bachelorette party

I'm loving the new scrapbook challenges on The Greeting Farm blog. What fun - especially with the new Spotlight kit! I LOVE this kit! This is a layout from about 2 days before we left St. Croix. One of my good friends Morgan had a bachelorette party. We all went out to dinner, then went to the bar to drink (I went to socialize) and hang out. It was SO much fun! I miss these girls a lot!

I finished this layout on Friday night. The store had a crop night (5-10) and I finished 3 layouts and a card - I didn't even start getting my stuff out of my bag until 6 and we had a sushi break in the middle too. I had a BLAST! We are going to do one of these at least once a month, and I can't wait to have the time in the evenings (and have all the product I would ever need at the store) The stamp (friend and the s) are from the spotlight kit along with the parenthesis. I needed an s on friend, so I added one from another word in the set. Supplies
Stamps: TGF Spotlight
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts, BG pattern paper
Accessories: Cricut, Thickers, copic multi-liner

1 comment: