Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

We don't BITE our friends....

Yep. I took pictures of my daughter with her human bite between her shoulders. She got bit when we lived in St. Croix by a little boy that she was playing with. He wanted a toy that she had and got mad enough that he bit HARD. We were LUCKY that it didn't break the skin (this was 5 hours later that I took the picture). The mark stayed for over a week.

The sketch on Sketchy Thursday this week went perfect with what I wanted to do with these photos. I had printed the photos a while ago and the title is from a (really annoying) song that they sing on Yo Gabba Gabba. I used Thickers for the title and had to use two different sets to get the contrast in the title.
Supplies
Paper: American Crafts, My Minds Eye
Accessories: Martha Stewart ribbon, American Craft thickers

5 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

OUCHHHH! That hurts me just seeing the pic! Yep, that is an annoying song, but my kids sing along, so hopefully they are learning the lesson! Cute layout!

Brandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandy said...

OUCH! That gives me the chills! Nice layout though.

Diana Fisher said...

Oh no, that poor girl!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OUCH!!!! Poor thing!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)