Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

color challenge - TGF Spotlight

I am loving the new The Greeting Farm Spotlight kit. I won it (after I had prepaid for it... don't worry, I got some other GREAT stamps instead) and have loved using it for all the Scrapbook challenges The Greeting Farm is having on their blog.

This week is a color challenge. Everything is better in color - the challenge is to use Red, Green and Blue together. I didn't want to make it a Christmas layout (need to print those pictures), so I dug through and found these ones. The blue and green in the picture match the blue/green that I found to use. My shirt almost matches the red I used. I also found some pattern paper by Crate paper as I was sorting at work that worked perfect with the red color I chose. The spotlight set is fun to use! I can't wait to see if The Greeting Farm comes out with another scrapbook set soon!

These pictures were taken in St. Croix, USVI. I think it was November or December that these were taken. We wore shorts daily there because of the heat. Point Udall is the Eastern most point of the US. My husband has a picture of him in Barrow, AK - the northern most point of the US. He would love to get pictures at the southern most point and the western most point too - hopefully one of these days we can visit those points too! Supplies
Stamps: Spotlight (The Greeting Farm)
Ink: Tsukineko
Paper: American Crafts cardstock, Crate paper
Accessories: Sketch from scrapbook challenges

No comments: