Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grandpa and Me

My 3 1/2 year old Abby LOVES her grandpa. Everytime I'm on the phone with my mom, Abby asks to talk to grandpa. She will talk to grandma, but really likes to talk to her grandpa instead.

I found this sketch on Scrapbook Challenges Ning group. I had some free time at work the other day and put this page together with some pictures from my cell phone when Abby was 7 months old. The entire time we were there - she had no problem going to grandpa and loved to sit on his lap and hear him talk.

As I started this - I looked at the sketch and thought of the cutest stamps to use where grandpa is spelled out. Well.... the stamps were at home, I was at work, so I used my nesties instead. I think it turned out ok with those. The stamp (where the journaling is) is from the Unity April Store kit. Supplies
Stamps: Unity Total Cuteness (April store kit)
Ink: tsukineko
Paper: american crafts cardstock, BG Kioshi
Accessories: Cricut alphalicious, nesties

2 comments:

Junie said...

Such a cute layout !!! and those photos are so precious !!!

Kelly Massman said...

Cute!