Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pendleton, 2007

I like to take trips when my husband is gone for a long time. He leaves with the boat here in AK for longer times and I do like staying home, but it is usually the perfect time to go visit my family in Oregon. When Abby was 7 months (3 years ago) we took a trip down when he was in Seattle. Abby loves her grandparents and her cousin Noah and talks about them all the time. She loves to go visit them - and anytime we go visit elsewhere - they usually come to see us there too!

This sketch is from the Scrapbook Challenges Ning group again. They have a weekly sketch and sometimes I get around to using them! I need to do it more often - I find a lot of inspiration from sketches. These are a bunch of cell phone photos from that trip. I used the same pictures from my grandpa and me layout from yesterday and am going to put them next to each other in her scrapbook. Supplies
Stamps: Unity Total Cuteness
Ink: Tskuniko, Staz-on
Paper: American Crafts, BG Kioshi
Accessories: Nesties

No comments: